Victory Bolt and Specialty, Inc. is ISO registered and WBE certified
When you think of Victory Bolt & Specialty the two words I would like to come to your mind are Specialty and Service. We have carved out a niche with industry by supplying products that our competitors ignore. We also do special kitting, packaging and assembly per our customer's request. We pride ourselves on working with our customers to not only sell them fasteners but to provide solutions as well.
Renee' Johnson Breazeale
"Offering more than just fasteners...
building relationships and providing solutions..."
- Provide personal attention
- Build relationships
- Make quick decisions
- Provide a "Woman Owned" touch
- Make it easy to do business
- Care about you and your personal goals as well as your company goals
- Inspire others
- Celebrate the moments
- Make customers feel good about doing business with us
- Feel good when we have helped our customers and let them know it!
WHY CHOOSE VICTORY
- Founded in 1988, Victory has decades of industry experience
- Certified Woman-Owned Business – increase your woman-owned spend
- ISO 9001:2008 Registered
- Over 280 domestic and global suppliers to ensure we provide the highest quality at a competitive price per part
- 90,000+ SKUs
- Contracting with the largest logistics company in the US to control freight costs and move freight quickly
- Kitting and fabrication of select items done in-house
MEET THE VICTORY BOLT EXECUTIVE TEAM
"Demonstrate a passionate connection to our customers that makes them feel a part of a successful team by inspiring them to work with us as a result of our ability to move quickly by being proactive with solutions that goes above and beyond simply providing products."
What Success Looks Like
Founder & CEO
I am thankful to my customers, vendors and employees for making Victory Bolt & Specialty a successful company for 29 years next month. When I started this company I knew I could bring service to the fastener industry in a way that would make the customer's job easier and therefore make Victory very valuable that would lead to long term partnerships. I am passionate about what I do and thank God he has given me the opportunity to do it.
Victory Bolt and Specialty, Inc. is the nation's largest stocking distributor of chrome-over-stainless steel fasteners and one of the Southeast's largest stocking distributors of import and domestic fasteners. Our inventory includes thousands of stainless (304 and 316), brass, aluminum, silicon bronze,
steel and nylon products ready for shipping within 24 hours. Custom orders, including second-process orders requiring plating or patching, are processed quickly and to customer specifications.
"Offering you more than just fasteners - building relationships and providing solutions......."
Working to offer value by focusing on solving "pain points" for my customers. "Solutions and Service by Design"
Providing Cost Savings For Clients Via Aggressive Cost Reduction Programs.
I strive to:
Solve "pain points" - provide value.
Provide superior service to clients.
Lead and mentor the next generation of producers.
Create a flexible and rewarding work environment.
Relationship Service Manager
- Assists sales staff with customer requests, quotes, and tracking
- Cooperates with operations to expedite parts to customers
- Data entry for incoming orders
Senior Project Manager
• Army Veteran with proven adaptability in high-stress environments
• Exceptional problem solver, removing obstacles and improving processes to get results
• Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
• Advanced technical knowledge for complex data retrieval, analysis, and reporting
Purchasing / Strategic Sourcing Manager
• Extensive commodity and materials management to include sales, procurement and strategic sourcing/negotiations (US and Overseas) (S&OP)
• DBA/System Manager with over 20 years of experience in a wide array of business applications to include all facets of Database Administration.
• Extensive capabilities in the realm of vendor/supplier negotiations and procurement as well as continual relationship building.
Customer Service & Support
- Handles AP, AR, Billing, and Payroll
- Over 25 years experience in Corporate Finance with a focus on process improvement and relationship management, keeping both the big picture and the bottom line in mind.
OUR CORE CUSTOMER
"A business minded individual that understands and appreciates the value and benefits of quick service, personal attention through long term relationship building [from a certified WBE] and is willing to negotiate an end result that is mutually profitable."
OUR UNCOMMON OFFERING
"An organization that understands the importance of making a person feel good about themselves and the job they perform through genuine concern for their needs and working quickly to combine customer service with quick resolutions to their needs."