WHAT IS VMI?
Victory Managed Inventory (VMI) is our vendor managed inventory program. It is a customizable program where we do just that - manage your inventory.
Consolidate your purchasing and let Victory monitor and manage your inventory.Any product can be included in the program.
You set stocking levels so your shelves are never overstocked. Pay for parts only! Victory delivers, stocks, and scans all VMI orders at no charge to save you time and labor.
NEVER RUN OUT OF PARTS
Inventory levels are set to include safety stock so replenishments arrive before you run out.Critical parts are stocked in our warehouse for same-day shipping to cover spikes in usage.
Service levels, scheduling, labels, billing options, and reporting – we create a program to meet your specific needs
VICTORY EASES THE TRANSITION
- Use our dedicated service team to customize a plan to determine timing, actions, and requirements for the transition
- This transition plan is specific to you and your company’s needs
- Minimized shortages, outages, and confusion from the transferring of responsibilities
- Technical recommendations based on decades of expertise
- Written plan for every part considering your current vendor inventory and our lead times
- Identification of parts in shortest supply that that are prioritized
- Development of a clear priority listing and status of all your parts through transition
- Once we have received your approval and the company’s visions are aligned, the transition will begin.